Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First day past the brink

Well my POS, in the Class 2 I found the other day, has been up for a night and it is still standing which is a good thing. Probably my biggest fear for some reason is people trying to lay siege to my base. Guess it is kind of a a don't touch my home kind of thing. But I have to admit the sites there are fun even though they are almost all Ladar sites but I can't complain.

For the first day as I have only spent a couple hours of real running of sites as I have been tweaking my strategies through out all of this but it is still nice. Tomorrow I plan on running the four Ladar sites I scanned down today as I did the Radar today. For the Radar I was a little disappointed as for drop wise I think I made more off of the combat sites. It probably would have done a little easier though if I didn't pop the trigger to early though. I am however still waiting to find a good strategy to use with my Dominix as those buggers love to kill drones. Sentries will be what I will try next, just need to get a shipment of multi-range ones so I can hit those ships who like to stay out in the distance. If anyone else has a better strategy let me know. Tomorrow I hope to have almost all the good stuff done so I can ship out stuff for the weekend. Just need a nice high-sec wormhole.

No comments:

Post a Comment