Friday, July 17, 2009

First Wormhole Completely cleared

Well after two days of real living in my newly acquired Wormhole I have cleared out 16 combat sites 2 radar sites and 3 Ladar sites. I was hoping for more Radar and Mag sites but haven't found any yet in my space. Maybe they will be there late Sunday when I get back as I have stuff do over the weekend.

These past two days I netted 72 Input matrix's which sell for 8mil a pop and around 30 of the pieces that sell for 2-4m a pop, the name eludes me at this time. Over all this clear netted me around 900m for my efforts which paid for my new POS and supplies. I think I am going to pull the trigger and buy me a large tower so I can do some reactions while I am there since I have all this gas and nothing really to do with it. This would cost me just about what I made though so I think I'll hold off on it for a little while till I have a little more capital saved up.

My setup right now is using an Amarr Small Tower with a corp hanger and ship assembly array and very basic defenses that would just deter the random person for shooting at me. This is another reason I think going up to a Large for a semi-perma home would be a good idea. I do like the hole I have now though as I have only seen one other person in it so far and they didn't stay very long. If anyone wants to talk about wormholes or give me some advice on something I am doing wrong just drop me a line in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment